03/05/2008

BLACK LIPS - SIN CITY, SWANSEA - 02.05.08 - PHOTOS

Well, I was a bit tipsy and it appears I didn't press record so there's no bootleg, lucky I can shoot photos no matter how drunk I may be so there are about 75 pretty nice snaps below.

Click the photo to go forward, hover over the bottom half to see thumbnails, snazzy!





The flickr set is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tfrancis/sets/72157604865907053/ if you wanna comment on any etc...

All photos © Swansea music photographer Tyron Francis

Buy Black Lips albums on Amazon, the Boxing Duck! gets a percentage of whatever you spend so get your hands in your pockets!

1 comment:

Pola said...

thanks to your post I fell in love with this band :) great photos, pity you didn't record the gig. Don't drink too much next time ;p